Is RECOVER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RECOVER in various dictionaries:
- verb - get or find back
- verb - get over an illness or shock
- verb - regain a former condition after a financial loss
- verb - regain or make up for
- verb - reuse (materials from waste products)
- verb - cover anew
- To get back; regain.
- To restore (oneself) to a normal state: He recovered himself after a slip on the ice.
- To compensate for: She recovered her losses.
- To procure (usable substances, such as metal) from unusable substances, such as ore or waste.
- To bring under observation again: “watching the comet since it was first recovered—first spotted since its 1910 visit” (Christian Science Monitor).
- To regain a normal or usual condition, as of health.
- These verbs are compared as they mean to get back something lost or taken away.
- verb - to obtain again after losing
There are 7 letters in RECOVER: C E E O R R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RECOVER
To search all scrabble anagrams of RECOVER, to go: RECOVER?
Rearrange the letters in RECOVER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RECOVER
What's nearby RECOVER
Lookup in Wiki for RECOVER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RECOVER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RECOVER"