Is PROVOKE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PROVOKE in various dictionaries:
- verb - call forth (emotions, feelings, and responses)
- verb - evoke or provoke to appear or occur
- verb - provide the needed stimulus for
- verb - annoy continually or chronically
- To incite to anger or resentment.
- To stir to action or feeling.
- To give rise to; evoke: provoke laughter.
- These verbs are compared in the sense of moving a person to action or feeling or summoning something into being by moving a person in this way.
- verb - to incite to anger or resentment
There are 7 letters in PROVOKE: E K O O P R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PROVOKE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PROVOKE, to go: PROVOKE?
Rearrange the letters in PROVOKE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PROVOKE
What's nearby PROVOKE
Lookup in Wiki for PROVOKE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PROVOKE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PROVOKE"