Is PRIMING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PRIMING in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of making something ready
- noun - any igniter that is used to initiate the burning of a propellant
- noun - the first or preliminary coat of paint or size applied to a surface
- verb - insert a primer into (a gun, mine, or charge) preparatory to detonation or firing
- verb - cover with a primer
- verb - fill with priming liquid
- The act of one that primes.
- The explosive used to ignite a charge.
- A preliminary coat of paint or size applied to a surface.
- adj - prepared
There are 7 letters in PRIMING: G I I M N P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PRIMING
To search all scrabble anagrams of PRIMING, to go: PRIMING?
Rearrange the letters in PRIMING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PRIMING
What's nearby PRIMING
Lookup in Wiki for PRIMING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PRIMING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PRIMING"