Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if priming is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on priming.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer PRIMING has 2 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word PRIMING is VALID in some board games. Check PRIMING in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of priming in various dictionaries:
noun - the act of making something ready
noun - any igniter that is used to initiate the burning of a propellant
noun - the first or preliminary coat of paint or size applied to a surface
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Last Seen in these Crosswords & Puzzles|
|Feb 17 2014 The Guardian - Cryptic crossword|
|Jun 3 2011 The Times - Cryptic|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|a substance which primes something for use or action, in particular:|
|The act of one that primes.|
|The explosive used to ignite a charge.|
|A preliminary coat of paint or size applied to a surface.|
|the act of making something ready|
|the first or preliminary coat of paint or size applied to a surface|
|any igniter that is used to initiate the burning of a propellant|
|Priming might refer to|
* Priming (agriculture), a form of seed planting preparation, in which seeds are soaked before planting|
* Priming (immunology), a process occurring when a specific antigen is presented to naive lymphocytes causing them to differentiate either into armed effector cells or into memory cells
* Priming (media), a cognitive process in which media information increases temporarily the accessibility of knowledge units in the memory of an individual
* Priming (microbiology), the effect that nutrients have on the rate of organic matter decomposition.
* Priming (psychology), a process in which the processing of a target stimulus is aided or altered by the presentation of a previously presented stimulus
* Priming (science), a process of cleaning and preparing equipment before experimentation
* Priming (steam locomotive), a harmful condition in which water is carried over from the boiler of a steam locomotive
* Priming (structural) in psycholinguistics, a form of positive priming that induc