Is NATURAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NATURAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone regarded as certain to succeed
- noun - a notation cancelling a previous sharp or flat
- noun - (craps) a first roll of 7 or 11 that immediately wins the stake
- adj - in accordance with nature
- adj - existing in or produced by nature
- adj - existing in or in conformity with nature or the observable world
- adj - functioning or occurring in a normal way
- adj - (of a musical note) being neither raised nor lowered by one chromatic semitone
- adj - unthinking
- adj - (used especially of commodities) being unprocessed or manufactured using only simple or minimal processes
- adj - related by blood
- adj - being talented through inherited qualities
- adj - free from artificiality
- Present in or produced by nature: a natural pearl.
- Of, relating to, or concerning nature: a natural environment.
- Conforming to the usual or ordinary course of nature: a natural death.
- Not acquired; inherent: Love of power is natural to some people.
- See Synonyms at normal.
- Not produced or changed artificially; not conditioned: natural immunity; a natural reflex.
- Characterized by spontaneity and freedom from artificiality, affectation, or inhibitions.
- Not altered, treated, or disguised: natural coloring; natural produce.
- Faithfully representing nature or life.
- Expected and accepted: “In Willie’s mind marriage remained the natural and logical sequence to love” (Duff Cooper).
- Established by moral certainty or conviction: natural rights.
- Being in a state regarded as primitive, uncivilized, or unregenerate.
- Related by blood: the natural parents of the child.
- Born of unwed parents; illegitimate: a natural child.
- Of or relating to positive integers.
- Not sharped or flatted.
- Having no sharps or flats.
- One having all the qualifications necessary for success: You are a natural for this job.
- One suited by nature for a certain purpose or function: She is a natural at mathematics.
- The sign () placed before a note to cancel a preceding sharp or flat.
- A note so affected.
- A yellowish gray to pale orange yellow.
- A combination in certain card and dice games that wins immediately.
- An Afro hairstyle.
- noun - a type of musical note
There are 7 letters in NATURAL: A A L N R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NATURAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of NATURAL, to go: NATURAL?
Rearrange the letters in NATURAL and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of NATURAL
6 letters out of NATURAL
5 letters out of NATURAL
4 letters out of NATURAL
3 letters out of NATURAL
2 letters out of NATURAL
Contextual use of NATURAL
What's nearby NATURAL
Lookup in Wiki for NATURAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NATURAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NATURAL"