Is MAQUIS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MAQUIS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a guerrilla fighter in the French underground in World War II
- noun - the French underground that fought against the German occupation in World War II
- A dense growth of small trees and shrubs in the Mediterranean area.
- A member of the French underground organization that fought against the German occupation forces during World War II; a member of the Resistance.
- This French underground organization.
- noun - a thick underbrush
There are 6 letters in MAQUIS: A I M Q S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MAQUIS
To search all scrabble anagrams of MAQUIS, to go: MAQUIS?
Rearrange the letters in MAQUIS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MAQUIS
What's nearby MAQUIS
Lookup in Wiki for MAQUIS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MAQUIS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MAQUIS"