Is JUSTIFY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JUSTIFY in various dictionaries:
- verb - show to be reasonable or provide adequate ground for
- verb - show to be right by providing justification or proof
- verb - defend, explain, clear away, or make excuses for by reasoning
- verb - let off the hook
- verb - adjust the spaces between words
- To demonstrate or prove to be just, right, or valid: justified each budgetary expense as necessary; anger that is justified by the circumstances.
- To declare free of blame; absolve.
- To free (a human being) of the guilt and penalty attached to grievous sin.
- To demonstrate sufficient legal reason for (an action taken).
- To prove to be qualified as a bondsman.
- To adjust the spacing within (lines in a document, for example), so that the lines end evenly at a straight margin.
- verb - to show to be just, right, or valid
There are 7 letters in JUSTIFY: F I J S T U Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of JUSTIFY, to go: JUSTIFY?
Rearrange the letters in JUSTIFY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of JUSTIFY
What's nearby JUSTIFY
Lookup in Wiki for JUSTIFY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JUSTIFY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JUSTIFY"