Is JUST valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JUST in various dictionaries:
- adj - used especially of what is legally or ethically right or proper or fitting
- adj - fair to all parties as dictated by reason and conscience
- adj - free from favoritism or self-interest or bias or deception
- adj - of moral excellence
- adv - and nothing more
- adv - indicating exactness or preciseness
- adv - only a moment ago
- adv - absolutely
- adv - only a very short time before
- adv - exactly at this moment or the moment described
- Honorable and fair in one’s dealings and actions: a just ruler.
- Consistent with what is morally right; righteous: a just cause.
- Properly due or merited: just deserts.
- Valid within the law; lawful: just claims.
- Suitable or proper in nature; fitting: a just touch of solemnity.
- Based on fact or sound reason; well-founded: a just appraisal.
- Precisely; exactly: just enough salt.
- Only a moment ago: He just arrived.
- By a narrow margin; barely: just missed being hit; just caught the bus before it pulled away.
- At a little distance: just down the road.
- Merely; only: just a scratch.
- Perhaps; possibly: I just may go.
- adj - acting in conformity with what is morally good
- verb - to engage in personal combat
There are 4 letters in JUST: J S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to JUST
To search all scrabble anagrams of JUST, to go: JUST?
Rearrange the letters in JUST and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of JUST
What's nearby JUST
Lookup in Wiki for JUST
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JUST, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JUST"