Is INCENSE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INCENSE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a substance that produces a fragrant odor when burned
- noun - the pleasing scent produced when incense is burned
- verb - perfume especially with a censer
- verb - make furious
- An aromatic substance, such as wood or a gum, that is burned to produce a pleasant odor.
- The smoke or odor produced by the burning of such a substance.
- A pleasant smell.
- Flattering or fawning attention; homage.
- To perfume with incense.
- To burn incense to, as a ritual offering.
- adv - feeling strong displeasure or hostility [adj -GRIER, -GRIEST] : ANGRILY
There are 7 letters in INCENSE: C E E I N N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INCENSE
To search all scrabble anagrams of INCENSE, to go: INCENSE?
Rearrange the letters in INCENSE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of INCENSE
What's nearby INCENSE
Lookup in Wiki for INCENSE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INCENSE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INCENSE"