Is HUSTLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HUSTLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a swindle in which you cheat at gambling or persuade a person to buy worthless property
- noun - a rapid active commotion
- verb - cause to move furtively and hurriedly
- verb - move or cause to move energetically or busily
- verb - sell something to or obtain something from by energetic and especially underhanded activity
- verb - get by trying hard
- verb - pressure or urge someone into an action
- To jostle or shove roughly.
- To convey in a hurried or rough manner: hustled the prisoner into a van.
- To cause or urge to proceed quickly: hustled the board into a quick decision.
- To gain by energetic effort: hustled a hot lunch.
- To sell or get by questionable or aggressive means: hustled stolen watches; hustling spare change.
- To pressure into buying or doing something: a barfly hustling the other customers for drinks.
- To jostle and push.
- To work or move energetically and rapidly: We hustled to get dinner ready on time.
- To act aggressively, especially in business dealings.
- To obtain something by deceitful or illicit means.
- To solicit customers.
- The act or an instance of jostling or shoving.
- Energetic activity; drive.
- An illicit or unethical way of doing business or obtaining money; a fraud or deceit: “the most dangerous and wide-open drug hustle of them all” (Newsweek).
- verb - to move swiftly
There are 6 letters in HUSTLE: E H L S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HUSTLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of HUSTLE, to go: HUSTLE?
Rearrange the letters in HUSTLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HUSTLE
What's nearby HUSTLE
Lookup in Wiki for HUSTLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HUSTLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HUSTLE"