Is SHUTTLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHUTTLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - badminton equipment consisting of a ball of cork or rubber with a crown of feathers
- noun - public transport that consists of a bus or train or airplane that plies back and forth between two points
- noun - bobbin that passes the weft thread between the warp threads
- verb - travel back and forth between two points
- A device used in weaving to carry the woof thread back and forth between the warp threads.
- A device for holding the thread in tatting and netting and in a sewing machine.
- Regular travel back and forth over an established, often short route by a vehicle.
- A vehicle used in such travel: took the shuttle across town.
- A route used by a vehicle in such travel: the Washington-New York air shuttle.
- A space shuttle.
- To go, move, or travel back and forth by or as if by a shuttle: business people who shuttle between European capitals.
- To cause to move back and forth frequently.
- To transport by or as if by a shuttle: shuttle a scientific payload to an orbiting space station.
- verb - to move or travel back and forth
There are 7 letters in SHUTTLE: E H L S T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHUTTLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHUTTLE, to go: SHUTTLE?
Rearrange the letters in SHUTTLE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SHUTTLE
6 letters out of SHUTTLE
5 letters out of SHUTTLE
4 letters out of SHUTTLE
3 letters out of SHUTTLE
2 letters out of SHUTTLE
Contextual use of SHUTTLE
What's nearby SHUTTLE
Lookup in Wiki for SHUTTLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHUTTLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHUTTLE"