Is GOTHIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GOTHIC in various dictionaries:
- noun - extinct East Germanic language of the ancient Goths
- noun - a heavy typeface in use from 15th to 18th centuries
- noun - a style of architecture developed in northern France that spread throughout Europe between the 12th and 16th centuries
- adj - characteristic of the style of type commonly used for printing German
- adj - of or relating to the language of the ancient Goths
- adj - of or relating to the Goths
- adj - as if belonging to the Middle Ages
- adj - characterized by gloom and mystery and the grotesque
- Of or relating to the Goths or their language.
- Germanic; Teutonic.
- Of or relating to the Middle Ages; medieval.
- Of or relating to an architectural style prevalent in western Europe from the 12th through the 15th century and characterized by pointed arches, rib vaulting, and flying buttresses.
- Of or relating to an architectural style derived from medieval Gothic.
- Of or relating to painting, sculpture, or other art forms prevalent in northern Europe from the 12th through the 15th century.
- Often gothic.
- The extinct East Germanic language of the Goths.
- Gothic art or architecture.
- Often gothic.
- A novel in a style emphasizing the grotesque, mysterious, and desolate.
- noun - a style of printing
There are 6 letters in GOTHIC: C G H I O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GOTHIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of GOTHIC, to go: GOTHIC?
Rearrange the letters in GOTHIC and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GOTHIC
What's nearby GOTHIC
Lookup in Wiki for GOTHIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GOTHIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GOTHIC"