Is GOSSIPS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GOSSIPS in various dictionaries:
- noun - light informal conversation for social occasions
- noun - a report (often malicious) about the behavior of other people
- noun - a person given to gossiping and divulging personal information about others
- verb - wag one's tongue
- verb - talk socially without exchanging too much information
- verb - to talk idly about the affairs of others
There are 7 letters in GOSSIPS: G I O P S S S
To search all scrabble anagrams of GOSSIPS, to go: GOSSIPS?
Rearrange the letters in GOSSIPS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GOSSIPS
What's nearby GOSSIPS
Lookup in Wiki for GOSSIPS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GOSSIPS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GOSSIPS"