Is GOSSIP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GOSSIP in various dictionaries:
- noun - light informal conversation for social occasions
- noun - a report (often malicious) about the behavior of other people
- noun - a person given to gossiping and divulging personal information about others
- verb - wag one's tongue
- verb - talk socially without exchanging too much information
- Rumor or talk of a personal, sensational, or intimate nature.
- A person who habitually spreads intimate or private rumors or facts.
- Trivial, chatty talk or writing.
- A close friend or companion.
- A godparent.
- verb - to talk idly about the affairs of others
There are 6 letters in GOSSIP: G I O P S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GOSSIP
To search all scrabble anagrams of GOSSIP, to go: GOSSIP?
Rearrange the letters in GOSSIP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GOSSIP
What's nearby GOSSIP
Lookup in Wiki for GOSSIP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GOSSIP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GOSSIP"