Is GENERIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GENERIC in various dictionaries:
- noun - a wine that is a blend of several varieties of grapes with no one grape predominating
- noun - any product that can be sold without a brand name
- adj - relating to or common to or descriptive of all members of a genus
- adj - (of drugs) not protected by trademark
- adj - applicable to an entire class or group
- Relating to or descriptive of an entire group or class; general.
- Of or relating to a genus.
- Not having a trademark or brand name.
- A product, such as a drug or detergent, that is sold without a brand name or trademark.
- A wine that is a blend of several grape varieties and does not carry the name of any specific grape.
- noun - a type of drug
There are 7 letters in GENERIC: C E E G I N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GENERIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of GENERIC, to go: GENERIC?
Rearrange the letters in GENERIC and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of GENERIC
6 letters out of GENERIC
5 letters out of GENERIC
4 letters out of GENERIC
3 letters out of GENERIC
2 letters out of GENERIC
Contextual use of GENERIC
What's nearby GENERIC
Lookup in Wiki for GENERIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GENERIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GENERIC"