Is FLAVOR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLAVOR in various dictionaries:
- noun - the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people
- noun - the taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth
- noun - (physics) the six kinds of quarks
- verb - lend flavor to
- A distinctive yet intangible quality felt to be characteristic of a given thing: “What matters in literature... is surely the idiosyncratic, the individual, the flavor or color of a particular human suffering” (Harold Bloom).
- A flavoring: contains no artificial flavors.
- Aroma; fragrance.
- verb - to give flavor (distinctive taste) to
There are 6 letters in FLAVOR: A F L O R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FLAVOR
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLAVOR, to go: FLAVOR?
Rearrange the letters in FLAVOR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FLAVOR
What's nearby FLAVOR
Lookup in Wiki for FLAVOR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FLAVOR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FLAVOR"