Is FAVOR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FAVOR in various dictionaries:
- noun - an act of gracious kindness
- noun - an advantage to the benefit of someone or something
- noun - an inclination to approve
- noun - a feeling of favorable regard
- noun - souvenir consisting of a small gift given to a guest at a party
- verb - promote over another
- verb - consider as the favorite
- verb - treat gently or carefully
- verb - bestow a privilege upon
- A gracious, friendly, or obliging act that is freely granted: do someone a favor.
- Friendly or favorable regard; approval or support: won the favor of the monarch; looked with favor on the plan.
- A state of being held in such regard: a style currently in favor.
- Unfair partiality; favoritism.
- A privilege or concession.
- Something given as a token of love, affection, or remembrance.
- A small decorative gift given to each guest at a party.
- Advantage; benefit: sailed under favor of cloudless skies.
- Behalf; interest: an error in our favor.
- A communication, especially a letter.
- Aspect or appearance.
- Countenance; face.
- A facial feature.
- To perform a kindness or service for; oblige.
- To treat or regard with friendship, approval, or support.
- To be partial to; indulge a liking for: favors bright colors.
- To be or tend to be in support of.
- To make easier or more possible; facilitate: Darkness favored their escape.
- To treat with care; be gentle with: favored my wounded leg.
- To resemble in appearance: She favors her father.
- In support of; approving: We are in favor of her promotion to president.
- To the advantage of: The court decided in favor of the plaintiff.
- This sense of favor goes back to early modern English: “This young lord Chamont/Favors my mother” (Ben Jonson).
- verb - to regard with approval
There are 5 letters in FAVOR: A F O R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FAVOR
To search all scrabble anagrams of FAVOR, to go: FAVOR?
Rearrange the letters in FAVOR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FAVOR
What's nearby FAVOR
Lookup in Wiki for FAVOR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FAVOR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FAVOR"