Is FISSION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FISSION in various dictionaries:
- noun - reproduction of some unicellular organisms by division of the cell into two more or less equal parts
- noun - a nuclear reaction in which a massive nucleus splits into smaller nuclei with the simultaneous release of energy
- The act or process of splitting into parts.
- A nuclear reaction in which an atomic nucleus, especially a heavy nucleus such as an isotope of uranium, splits into fragments, usually two fragments of comparable mass, with the evolution of from 100 million to several hundred million electron volts of energy.
- An asexual reproductive process in which a unicellular organism divides into two or more independently maturing daughter cells.
- verb - to split into parts
There are 7 letters in FISSION: F I I N O S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FISSION
To search all scrabble anagrams of FISSION, to go: FISSION?
Rearrange the letters in FISSION and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FISSION
What's nearby FISSION
Lookup in Wiki for FISSION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FISSION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FISSION"