Is FIDDLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FIDDLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - bowed stringed instrument that is the highest member of the violin family
- verb - avoid (one's assigned duties)
- verb - commit fraud and steal from one's employer
- verb - play the violin or fiddle
- verb - play on a violin
- verb - manipulate manually or in one's mind or imagination
- verb - play around with or alter or falsify, usually secretively or dishonestly
- verb - try to fix or mend
- A violin.
- A member of the violin family.
- A guardrail used on a table during rough weather to prevent things from slipping off.
- Nonsensical, trifling matters: “There are things that are important/beyond all this fiddle” (Marianne Moore).
- The act or an instance of cheating or swindling; fraud.
- To play a violin.
- To move one’s fingers or hands in a nervous fashion.
- To occupy oneself in an aimless or desultory way: liked to fiddle with all the knobs and dials.
- To meddle or tamper: a reporter who fiddled with the facts.
- To commit a fraud, especially to steal from one’s employer.
- To play (a tune) on a violin.
- To cheat or swindle.
- To alter or falsify (accounts, for example) for dishonest gain.
- verb - to play a violin
There are 6 letters in FIDDLE: D D E F I L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FIDDLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of FIDDLE, to go: FIDDLE?
Rearrange the letters in FIDDLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FIDDLE
What's nearby FIDDLE
Lookup in Wiki for FIDDLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FIDDLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FIDDLE"