Is EXPAND valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EXPAND in various dictionaries:
- verb - extend in one or more directions
- verb - become larger in size or volume or quantity
- verb - make bigger or wider in size, volume, or quantity
- verb - grow vigorously
- verb - exaggerate or make bigger
- verb - add details, as to an account or idea
- verb - expand the influence of
- To express at length or in detail; enlarge on: expanded his remarks afterward.
- To open (something) up or out; spread out: The bird expanded its wings and flew off.
- To write (a quantity) as a sum of terms in an extended form.
- To become greater in size, volume, quantity, or scope: Air expands when heated.
- To speak or write at length or in detail: expand on a favorite topic.
- To open up or out; unfold: The chair expands to form a day bed.
- To feel expansive.
- verb - to increase in size or volume
There are 6 letters in EXPAND: A D E N P X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EXPAND
To search all scrabble anagrams of EXPAND, to go: EXPAND?
Rearrange the letters in EXPAND and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of EXPAND
What's nearby EXPAND
Lookup in Wiki for EXPAND
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EXPAND, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EXPAND"