Is ERMINE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ERMINE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the expensive white fur of the ermine
- noun - mustelid of northern hemisphere in its white winter coat
- A weasel (Mustela erminea) of northern regions, having a black-tipped tail and dark brown fur that in winter changes to white.
- The commercially valuable white fur of this animal.
- adj - the fur of certain weasels [n -S] : ERMINED
There are 6 letters in ERMINE: E E I M N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ERMINE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ERMINE, to go: ERMINE?
Rearrange the letters in ERMINE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ERMINE
What's nearby ERMINE
Lookup in Wiki for ERMINE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ERMINE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ERMINE"