Is DAINTY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DAINTY in various dictionaries:
- noun - something considered choice to eat
- adj - affectedly dainty or refined
- adj - delicately beautiful
- adj - especially pleasing to the taste
- adj - excessively fastidious and easily disgusted
- Delicately beautiful or charming; exquisite: “No dainty rhymes or sentimental love verses for you, terrible year” (Walt Whitman).
- Delicious or choice.
- Of refined taste; discriminating.
- Overly fastidious; squeamish.
- adv - delicately pretty [adj -TIER, -TIEST] : DAINTILY
- noun - something delicious
There are 6 letters in DAINTY: A D I N T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DAINTY
To search all scrabble anagrams of DAINTY, to go: DAINTY?
Rearrange the letters in DAINTY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DAINTY
What's nearby DAINTY
Lookup in Wiki for DAINTY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DAINTY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DAINTY"