Is COMPOSE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COMPOSE in various dictionaries:
- verb - form the substance of
- verb - write music
- verb - produce a literary work
- verb - put together out of existing material
- verb - calm (someone, especially oneself)
- verb - make up plans or basic details for
- See Usage Note at comprise.
- To make or create by putting together parts or elements.
- To create or produce (a literary or musical piece).
- To make (oneself) calm or tranquil: Compose yourself and deal with the problems logically.
- To settle or adjust; reconcile: They managed to compose their differences.
- To arrange aesthetically or artistically.
- To arrange or set (type or matter to be printed).
- To create a literary or a musical piece.
- To set type.
- verb - to form the substance of
There are 7 letters in COMPOSE: C E M O O P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COMPOSE
To search all scrabble anagrams of COMPOSE, to go: COMPOSE?
Rearrange the letters in COMPOSE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of COMPOSE
6 letters out of COMPOSE
5 letters out of COMPOSE
4 letters out of COMPOSE
3 letters out of COMPOSE
2 letters out of COMPOSE
Contextual use of COMPOSE
What's nearby COMPOSE
Lookup in Wiki for COMPOSE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COMPOSE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COMPOSE"