Is CHANNEL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHANNEL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a path over which electrical signals can pass
- noun - a passage for water (or other fluids) to flow through
- noun - a long narrow furrow cut either by a natural process (such as erosion) or by a tool (as e.g. a groove in a phonograph record)
- noun - a deep and relatively narrow body of water (as in a river or a harbor or a strait linking two larger bodies) that allows the best passage for vessels
- noun - (often plural) a means of communication or access
- noun - a bodily passage or tube lined with epithelial cells and conveying a secretion or other substance
- noun - a television station and its programs
- noun - a way of selling a company's product either directly or via distributors
- verb - transmit or serve as the medium for transmission
- verb - direct the flow of
- verb - send from one person or place to another
- The bed of a stream or river.
- The deeper part of a river or harbor, especially a deep navigable passage.
- A broad strait, especially one that connects two seas.
- A trench, furrow, or groove.
- A tubular passage for liquids; a conduit.
- A course or passage through which something may move or be directed: new channels of thought; a reliable channel of information.
- Often channels.
- A specified frequency band for the transmission and reception of electromagnetic signals, as for television signals.
- The medium through which a spirit guide purportedly communicates with the physical world.
- A rolled metal bar with a bracket-shaped section.
- To make or cut channels in.
- To form a groove or flute in.
- To direct or guide along some desired course: channels her curiosity into research.
- To serve as a medium for (a spirit guide).
- A wood or steel ledge projecting from a sailing ship’s sides to spread the shrouds and keep them clear of the gunwales.
- verb - to direct along some desired course
There are 7 letters in CHANNEL: A C E H L N N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CHANNEL
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHANNEL, to go: CHANNEL?
Rearrange the letters in CHANNEL and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CHANNEL
6 letters out of CHANNEL
5 letters out of CHANNEL
4 letters out of CHANNEL
3 letters out of CHANNEL
2 letters out of CHANNEL
Contextual use of CHANNEL
What's nearby CHANNEL
Lookup in Wiki for CHANNEL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHANNEL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHANNEL"