Is BOURBON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BOURBON in various dictionaries:
- noun - a reactionary politician in the United States (usually from the South)
- noun - whiskey distilled from a mash of corn and malt and rye and aged in charred oak barrels
- noun - a member of the European royal family that ruled France
- noun - a European royal line that ruled in France (from 1589-1793) and Spain and Naples and Sicily
- A whiskey distilled from a fermented mash containing not less than 51 percent corn in addition to malt and rye.
- noun - a liquor
There are 7 letters in BOURBON: B B N O O R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BOURBON
To search all scrabble anagrams of BOURBON, to go: BOURBON?
Rearrange the letters in BOURBON and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BOURBON
What's nearby BOURBON
Lookup in Wiki for BOURBON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BOURBON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BOURBON"