Is BETWEEN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BETWEEN in various dictionaries:
- adv - in the interval
- adv - in between
- In or through the position or interval separating: between the trees; between 11 o’clock and 12 o’clock.
- Intermediate to, as in quantity, amount, or degree: It costs between 15 and 20 dollars.
- Connecting spatially: a railroad between the two cities.
- Associating or uniting in a reciprocal action or relationship: an agreement between workers and management; a certain resemblance between the two stories.
- By the combined effort or effect of: Between them they succeeded.
- In the combined ownership of: They had only a few dollars between them.
- In an intermediate space, position, or time; in the interim.
- prep - in the space that separates
There are 7 letters in BETWEEN: B E E E N T W
To search all scrabble anagrams of BETWEEN, to go: BETWEEN?
Rearrange the letters in BETWEEN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BETWEEN
What's nearby BETWEEN
Lookup in Wiki for BETWEEN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BETWEEN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BETWEEN"