Is BESIEGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BESIEGE in various dictionaries:
- verb - surround so as to force to give up
- verb - cause to feel distressed or worried
- verb - harass, as with questions or requests
- To surround with hostile forces.
- To crowd around; hem in.
- To harass or importune, as with requests: Reporters besieged the winner for interviews.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to surround with hostile forces”: besiege a walled city: a beleaguered settlement; blockaded the harbor; investing a fortress; a castle sieged by foot soldiers and cavalry.
- verb - to extend completely around
There are 7 letters in BESIEGE: B E E E G I S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BESIEGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of BESIEGE, to go: BESIEGE?
Rearrange the letters in BESIEGE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BESIEGE
What's nearby BESIEGE
Lookup in Wiki for BESIEGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BESIEGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BESIEGE"