Is SIEGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SIEGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the action of an armed force that surrounds a fortified place and isolates it while continuing to attack
- The surrounding and blockading of a city, town, or fortress by an army attempting to capture it.
- A prolonged period, as of illness: a siege of asthma.
- A seat, especially a throne.
- verb - to attempt to capture or gain
There are 5 letters in SIEGE: E E G I S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SIEGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SIEGE, to go: SIEGE?
Rearrange the letters in SIEGE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SIEGE
What's nearby SIEGE
Lookup in Wiki for SIEGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SIEGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SIEGE"