Is BANNING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BANNING in various dictionaries:
- noun - an official prohibition or edict against something
- verb - forbid the public distribution of ( a movie or a newspaper)
- verb - prohibit especially by legal means or social pressure
- verb - ban from a place of residence, as for punishment
- verb - expel from a community or group
- noun - a monetary unit of Romania
- verb - to forbid by authority
There are 7 letters in BANNING: A B G I N N N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BANNING
To search all scrabble anagrams of BANNING, to go: BANNING?
Rearrange the letters in BANNING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BANNING
What's nearby BANNING
Lookup in Wiki for BANNING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BANNING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BANNING"