Is BAGGAGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BAGGAGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - cases used to carry belongings when traveling
- noun - a worthless or immoral woman
- noun - the portable equipment and supplies of an army
- The trunks, bags, parcels, and suitcases in which one carries one’s belongings while traveling; luggage.
- The movable equipment and supplies of an army.
- Superfluous or burdensome practices, regulations, ideas, or traits.
- A wanton or immoral woman.
- Often used to modify another noun: a baggage handler; baggage claim.
- noun - articles containing a traveler's belongings
There are 7 letters in BAGGAGE: A A B E G G G
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BAGGAGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of BAGGAGE, to go: BAGGAGE?
Rearrange the letters in BAGGAGE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BAGGAGE
What's nearby BAGGAGE
Lookup in Wiki for BAGGAGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BAGGAGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BAGGAGE"