Is ATTRACT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ATTRACT in various dictionaries:
- verb - direct toward itself or oneself by means of some psychological power or physical attributes
- verb - be attractive to
- verb - exert a force on (a body) causing it to approach or prevent it from moving away
- To cause to draw near or adhere; direct to or toward itself or oneself: Magnetic poles are attracted to their opposites.
- To possess or use the power of attraction.
- verb - to cause to approach or adhere
There are 7 letters in ATTRACT: A A C R T T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ATTRACT
To search all scrabble anagrams of ATTRACT, to go: ATTRACT?
Rearrange the letters in ATTRACT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ATTRACT
What's nearby ATTRACT
Lookup in Wiki for ATTRACT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ATTRACT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ATTRACT"