Is ANGULAR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ANGULAR in various dictionaries:
- adj - measured by an angle or by the rate of change of an angle
- adj - having angles or an angular shape
- Having, forming, or consisting of an angle or angles.
- Measured by an angle or by degrees of an arc.
- Bony and lean; gaunt: an angular face.
- Lacking grace or smoothness; awkward: an angular gait.
- Rigid, stiff, and unyielding in character or disposition: “the cold, angular brand of materialism” (David K.
- adj - having sharp corners
There are 7 letters in ANGULAR: A A G L N R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ANGULAR
To search all scrabble anagrams of ANGULAR, to go: ANGULAR?
Rearrange the letters in ANGULAR and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of ANGULAR
6 letters out of ANGULAR
5 letters out of ANGULAR
4 letters out of ANGULAR
3 letters out of ANGULAR
2 letters out of ANGULAR
Contextual use of ANGULAR
What's nearby ANGULAR
Lookup in Wiki for ANGULAR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ANGULAR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ANGULAR"