Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ZEALOT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ZEALOT exist?
Definitions of ZEALOT in dictionaries:
- noun - a member of an ancient Jewish sect in Judea in the first century who fought to the death against the Romans and who killed or persecuted Jews who collaborated with the Romans
- noun - a fervent and even militant proponent of something
- One who is zealous, especially excessively so.
- A fanatically committed person.
- noun - one who is zealous
There are 6 letters in ZEALOT: A E L O T Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ZEALOT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ZEALOT plus a wildcard: ZEALOT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ZEALOT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ZEALOT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.