Scrabble word: WALLOP
In which Scrabble dictionary does WALLOP exist?
Definitions of WALLOP in dictionaries:
- noun - a forceful consequence
- noun - a severe blow
- verb - hit hard
- verb - defeat soundly and utterly
- To beat soundly; thrash.
- To strike with a hard blow.
- To defeat thoroughly.
- To move in a rolling, clumsy manner; waddle.
- To boil noisily.
- A hard or severe blow.
- The ability to strike a powerful blow: has a punch that delivers a wallop.
- The capacity to create a forceful effect: “Tarragon’s narrow, tender green leaves pack a strong wallop of anise” (Marc Wortman).
- verb - to beat soundly
There are 6 letters in WALLOP: A L L O P W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WALLOP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WALLOP plus a wildcard: WALLOP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WALLOP
Images for WALLOP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.