Scrabble word: WALLOP
In which Scrabble dictionary does WALLOP exist?
Definitions of WALLOP in dictionaries:
- noun - a forceful consequence
- noun - a severe blow
- verb - hit hard
- verb - defeat soundly and utterly
- To beat soundly; thrash.
- To strike with a hard blow.
- To defeat thoroughly.
- To move in a rolling, clumsy manner; waddle.
- To boil noisily.
- A hard or severe blow.
- The ability to strike a powerful blow: has a punch that delivers a wallop.
- The capacity to create a forceful effect: “Tarragon’s narrow, tender green leaves pack a strong wallop of anise” (Marc Wortman).
- verb - to beat soundly