Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VARIOLA
In which Scrabble dictionary does VARIOLA exist?
Definitions of VARIOLA in dictionaries:
- noun - a highly contagious viral disease characterized by fever and weakness and skin eruption with pustules that form scabs that slough off leaving scars
- n - a virus disease
There are 7 letters in VARIOLA: A A I L O R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VARIOLA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VARIOLA plus a wildcard: VARIOLA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VARIOLA
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VARIOLA
- HowStuffWorks - Como funciona a catapora
- Moon grouper Coral Reef Alliance
- ... vrus da varola. (foto Fred Murphy CDC montagem Sofia Moutinho
- Cuide da sua vida Varola
- 10 descobertas cientficas pelas quais deveramos ser agradecidos
- ... em 1970 com o rosto coberto pelas feridas causadas pela varola
- Impfen - Verantwortung und Schutz - www.lubienski.de
- 10 Deadliest Pandemics of the Past Century
- was the last known case of naturally-occurring of smallpox or variola ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.