Scrabble word: VANITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does VANITY exist?
Definitions of VANITY in dictionaries:
- noun - feelings of excessive pride
- noun - the quality of being valueless or futile
- noun - the trait of being unduly vain and conceited
- noun - low table with mirror or mirrors where one sits while dressing or applying makeup
- The quality or condition of being vain.
- Excessive pride in one’s appearance or accomplishments; conceit.
- Lack of usefulness, worth, or effect; worthlessness.
- Something that is vain, futile, or worthless.
- Something about which one is vain or conceited.
- A vanity case.
- A bathroom cabinet that encloses a basin and its water lines and drain, usually furnished with shelves and drawers underneath for storage of toiletries.
- adj - inflated pride in oneself [n -TIES] : VANITIED