Scrabble word: VANITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does VANITY exist?
Definitions of VANITY in dictionaries:
- noun - feelings of excessive pride
- noun - the quality of being valueless or futile
- noun - the trait of being unduly vain and conceited
- noun - low table with mirror or mirrors where one sits while dressing or applying makeup
- The quality or condition of being vain.
- Excessive pride in one’s appearance or accomplishments; conceit.
- Lack of usefulness, worth, or effect; worthlessness.
- Something that is vain, futile, or worthless.
- Something about which one is vain or conceited.
- A vanity case.
- A bathroom cabinet that encloses a basin and its water lines and drain, usually furnished with shelves and drawers underneath for storage of toiletries.
- adj - inflated pride in oneself [n -TIES] : VANITIED
There are 6 letters in VANITY: A I N T V Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VANITY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VANITY plus a wildcard: VANITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VANITY
Images for VANITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.