Scrabble word: UNBENT
Is UNBENT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of UNBENT in dictionaries:
- verb - straighten up or out
- verb - unfasten, as a sail, from a spar or a stay
- verb - free from flexure
- verb - make less taut
- verb - become less tense, rest, or take one's ease
- verb - release from mental strain, tension, or formality
- adj - not bent
- adj - erect in posture
- verb - to make or allow to become straight
There are 6 letters in UNBENT: B E N N T U
Click to search all anagrams of UNBENT plus a wildcard: UNBENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNBENT
Images for UNBENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.