Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TYRANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does TYRANT exist?
Definitions of TYRANT in dictionaries:
- noun - a cruel and oppressive dictator
- noun - in ancient Greece, a ruler who had seized power without legal right to it
- noun - any person who exercises power in a cruel way
- An absolute ruler who governs without restrictions.
- A ruler who exercises power in a harsh, cruel manner.
- An oppressive, harsh, arbitrary person.
- noun - an absolute ruler
There are 6 letters in TYRANT: A N R T T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TYRANT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TYRANT plus a wildcard: TYRANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TYRANT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TYRANT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.