Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RICINUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does RICINUS exist?
Definitions of RICINUS in dictionaries:
- noun - a genus of herb having only one known species: castor-oil plant
- n - a large-leaved plant
There are 7 letters in RICINUS: C I I N R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RICINUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RICINUS plus a wildcard: RICINUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RICINUS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RICINUS
- ricinus communis in Cyprus Photo Augusta Stylianou Artist
- Biopark - Ricinovo olje 100 ml - 4.90 Biopark
- ... Nerium oleander ricinus communis ricinus communis
- plants - R - ricinus - Page 9
- PCMB102 Lab Resources
- ricinusfa vakondfa (ricinus communis) Trpusi nvnyek r ...
- FileStarr 060416-7690 ricinus communis.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- ricinus seme 10komada - Kupindo.com (11727509)
- Sementes de Mamona ( ricinus comunis ) essa parte da planta apresenta ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.