Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RECEIVER
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECEIVER exist?
Definitions of RECEIVER in dictionaries:
- noun - set that receives radio or tv signals
- noun - (law) a person (usually appointed by a court of law) who liquidates assets or preserves them for the benefit of affected parties
- noun - earphone that converts electrical signals into sounds
- noun - a person who receives something
- noun - the tennis player who receives the serve
- noun - a football player who catches (or is supposed to catch) a forward pass
- One that receives something: a receiver of many compliments.
- A device, such as a part of a radio, television set, or telephone, that receives incoming radio signals and converts them to perceptible forms, such as sound or light.
- An official appointed to receive and account for money due.
- A person appointed by a court administrator to take into custody the property or funds of others, pending litigation.
- A person who knowingly buys or receives stolen goods.
- A receptacle intended for a specific purpose.
- A member of the offensive team eligible to catch a forward pass.
- The catcher.
- verb - to come into possession of
There are 8 letters in RECEIVER: C E E E I R R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RECEIVER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RECEIVER plus a wildcard: RECEIVER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RECEIVER
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RECEIVER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.