Scrabble word: PRYING
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRYING exist?
Definitions of PRYING in dictionaries:
- noun - offensive inquisitiveness
- verb - to move or force, especially in an effort to get something open
- verb - be nosey
- verb - search or inquire in a meddlesome way
- verb - make an uninvited or presumptuous inquiry
- adj - offensively curious or inquisitive
- adv - to inquire impertinently into private matters [v PRIED, PRYING, PRIES] : PRYINGLY
There are 6 letters in PRYING: G I N P R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRYING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRYING plus a wildcard: PRYING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRYING
Images for PRYING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.