Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PRICKLY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRICKLY exist?
Definitions of PRICKLY in dictionaries:
- adj - very irritable
- adj - having or covered with protective barbs or quills or spines or thorns or setae etc.
- Having prickles.
- Marked by prickling or tingling or smarting: a prickly sensation in my foot.
- Causing trouble or vexation; thorny: a prickly situation.
- Bristling or irritable: “In consequence, he became rebarbative, prickly, spiteful” (Robert Craft).
- adj - having many sharp points
There are 7 letters in PRICKLY: C I K L P R Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRICKLY plus a wildcard: PRICKLY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRICKLY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRICKLY
- Fileprickly Pear Closeup.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Fileprickly pears 2.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- prickly Pear Cactus Zion National Park Utah
- These days in southern Spain consumption of the prickly Pear is ...
- Fileprickly pears.jpg - Wikipedia le encyclopedia libere
- prickly Pears mhherlong.com
- prickly lettuce 1.jpg
- prickly pear 7 http doctorschar com wp content uploads 2010 09 prickly ...
- Fileprickly pear cactus beed.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.