Scrabble word: PRICKLY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRICKLY exist?
Definitions of PRICKLY in dictionaries:
- adj - very irritable
- adj - having or covered with protective barbs or quills or spines or thorns or setae etc.
- Having prickles.
- Marked by prickling or tingling or smarting: a prickly sensation in my foot.
- Causing trouble or vexation; thorny: a prickly situation.
- Bristling or irritable: “In consequence, he became rebarbative, prickly, spiteful” (Robert Craft).
- adj - having many sharp points