Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: POPCORN
In which Scrabble dictionary does POPCORN exist?
Definitions of POPCORN in dictionaries:
- noun - corn having small ears and kernels that burst when exposed to dry heat
- noun - small kernels of corn exploded by heat
- A variety of corn, Zea mays everta, having hard kernels that burst to form white, irregularly shaped puffs when heated.
- The edible, popped kernels of this variety of corn.
- A small piece, as of polystyrene, used in quantity to protect items during packaging and shipment.
- n - a variety of corn
There are 7 letters in POPCORN: C N O O P P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POPCORN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POPCORN plus a wildcard: POPCORN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POPCORN
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for POPCORN
- Filepopcorn.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Microwave popcorn is harmful Nutrihealth.in
- Retro popcorn A Better Bag of Groceries
- Filepopcorn02.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- popcorn The Interrobang
- PFOA (Teflon) in popcorn bags - Penn State Food Safety
- popcorn and popcorn Supplies
- love popcorn This is how we make our own microwave popcorn. I don ...
- popcorn Lebensmittelfotos.com
- Ask DMine Diabetes-Friendly popcorn BG Targets for Type 1s ...