Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: POPCORN
In which Scrabble dictionary does POPCORN exist?
Definitions of POPCORN in dictionaries:
- noun - corn having small ears and kernels that burst when exposed to dry heat
- noun - small kernels of corn exploded by heat
- A variety of corn, Zea mays everta, having hard kernels that burst to form white, irregularly shaped puffs when heated.
- The edible, popped kernels of this variety of corn.
- A small piece, as of polystyrene, used in quantity to protect items during packaging and shipment.
- noun - a variety of corn
There are 7 letters in POPCORN: C N O O P P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POPCORN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POPCORN plus a wildcard: POPCORN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POPCORN
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for POPCORN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.