Scrabble word: POPCORN
In which Scrabble dictionary does POPCORN exist?
Definitions of POPCORN in dictionaries:
- noun - corn having small ears and kernels that burst when exposed to dry heat
- noun - small kernels of corn exploded by heat
- A variety of corn, Zea mays everta, having hard kernels that burst to form white, irregularly shaped puffs when heated.
- The edible, popped kernels of this variety of corn.
- A small piece, as of polystyrene, used in quantity to protect items during packaging and shipment.
- noun - a variety of corn