Scrabble word: PINCHING
In which Scrabble dictionary does PINCHING exist?
Definitions of PINCHING in dictionaries:
- verb - squeeze tightly between the fingers
- verb - make ridges into by pinching together
- verb - make off with belongings of others
- verb - cut the top off
- verb - irritate as if by a nip, pinch, or tear
- verb - to squeeze between two edges or surfaces
There are 8 letters in PINCHING: C G H I I N N P
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PINCHING plus a wildcard: PINCHING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PINCHING
Images for PINCHING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.