Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PINCHING
In which Scrabble dictionary does PINCHING exist?
Definitions of PINCHING in dictionaries:
- verb - squeeze tightly between the fingers
- verb - make ridges into by pinching together
- verb - make off with belongings of others
- verb - cut the top off
- verb - irritate as if by a nip, pinch, or tear
- v - to squeeze between two edges or surfaces
There are 8 letters in PINCHING: C G H I I N N P
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PINCHING plus a wildcard: PINCHING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PINCHING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PINCHING
- Why pinching is Bad Answer Blog
- pinching Hand Gesture Isolated Over White Background Stock Photo ...
- pinching hand isolated stock photo pinchingshowing or pulling woman ...
- Womens Self Defence - pinching
- Placing or pinching hand sign Royalty Free Stock Photo
- pinching Hand Isolated On White Background Stock Photo 52609285 ...
- No pinching
- Nail pinching Tool. Perfect C Shaping Tool.
- SuperStock - pinching Fingers
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.