Scrabble word: PENNING
In which Scrabble dictionary does PENNING exist?
Definitions of PENNING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of creating written works
- noun - a writing implement with a point from which ink flows
- noun - an enclosure for confining livestock
- noun - a portable enclosure in which babies may be left to play
- noun - a correctional institution for those convicted of major crimes
- noun - female swan
- verb - to write with a pen (an instrument for writing with fluid ink)
There are 7 letters in PENNING: E G I N N N P
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PENNING plus a wildcard: PENNING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PENNING
Images for PENNING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.