Scrabble word: PARAGRAPH
In which Scrabble dictionary does PARAGRAPH exist?
Definitions of PARAGRAPH in dictionaries:
- noun - one of several distinct subdivisions of a text intended to separate ideas
- verb - divide into paragraphs, as of text
- verb - write about in a paragraph
- verb - write paragraphs
- A distinct division of written or printed matter that begins on a new, usually indented line, consists of one or more sentences, and typically deals with a single thought or topic or quotes one speaker’s continuous words.
- A mark () used to indicate where a new paragraph should begin or to serve as a reference mark.
- A brief article, notice, or announcement, as in a newspaper.
There are 9 letters in PARAGRAPH: A A A G H P P R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PARAGRAPH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PARAGRAPH plus a wildcard: PARAGRAPH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PARAGRAPH
Images for PARAGRAPH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.