Scrabble word: OVERLOOK
In which Scrabble dictionary does OVERLOOK exist?
Definitions of OVERLOOK in dictionaries:
- noun - a high place affording a good view
- verb - look past, fail to notice
- verb - be oriented in a certain direction
- verb - leave undone or leave out
- verb - look down on
- verb - watch over
- To look over or at from a higher place.
- To rise above, especially so as to afford a view over: The tower overlooks the sea.
- To fail to notice or consider; miss.
- To ignore deliberately or indulgently; disregard.
- To look over; examine.
- To watch over; oversee.
- verb - to fail to notice