Scrabble word: OVERLOOK
In which Scrabble dictionary does OVERLOOK exist?
Definitions of OVERLOOK in dictionaries:
- noun - a high place affording a good view
- verb - look past, fail to notice
- verb - be oriented in a certain direction
- verb - leave undone or leave out
- verb - look down on
- verb - watch over
- To look over or at from a higher place.
- To rise above, especially so as to afford a view over: The tower overlooks the sea.
- To fail to notice or consider; miss.
- To ignore deliberately or indulgently; disregard.
- To look over; examine.
- To watch over; oversee.
- verb - to fail to notice
There are 8 letters in OVERLOOK: E K L O O O R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OVERLOOK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OVERLOOK plus a wildcard: OVERLOOK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OVERLOOK
Images for OVERLOOK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.