Scrabble word: NITRIFY
In which Scrabble dictionary does NITRIFY exist?
Definitions of NITRIFY in dictionaries:
- verb - convert into nitric acid, nitrous acid, or nitrate, especially with the action of nitrobacteria
- verb - treat with nitrogen or a nitrogen compound
- verb - treat (soil) with nitrates
- To oxidize (an ammonia compound) into nitric acid, nitrous acid, or any nitrate or nitrite, especially by the action of nitrobacteria.
- To treat or combine with nitrogen or compounds containing nitrogen.
- verb - to combine with nitrogen
There are 7 letters in NITRIFY: F I I N R T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NITRIFY plus a wildcard: NITRIFY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NITRIFY
Images for NITRIFY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.