Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NITRIFY
In which Scrabble dictionary does NITRIFY exist?
Definitions of NITRIFY in dictionaries:
- verb - convert into nitric acid, nitrous acid, or nitrate, especially with the action of nitrobacteria
- verb - treat with nitrogen or a nitrogen compound
- verb - treat (soil) with nitrates
- To oxidize (an ammonia compound) into nitric acid, nitrous acid, or any nitrate or nitrite, especially by the action of nitrobacteria.
- To treat or combine with nitrogen or compounds containing nitrogen.
- v - to combine with nitrogen
There are 7 letters in NITRIFY: F I I N R T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NITRIFY plus a wildcard: NITRIFY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NITRIFY
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NITRIFY
- nitrify Definition from Answers.com
- ... heterotrophic microorganisms (mostly fungi) which also can nitrify NH4
- nitrifying bacteria cross section
- Kostabi Mark morra arte studio
- crafty-liciousgatanjos in love (07 08) (by patrcia lima)
- nitrify as it passes slowly through the refugium attached thumbnails
- outside Filter for aquarium equipment - outside filteraquarium filter ...
- AccuWeb Helps Donner Summit nitrify in Extreme Cold
- ... with fall ammonia application except that ammonium does nitrify to
- This is a biological treatment process to nitrify ammonia in ...