Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MONOSOME
In which Scrabble dictionary does MONOSOME exist?
Definitions of MONOSOME in dictionaries:
- A chromosome having no homologue, especially an unpaired X-chromosome.
- A single ribosome, especially one that is combined with a molecule of messenger RNA.
- n - an unpaired chromosome
There are 8 letters in MONOSOME: E M M N O O O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MONOSOME
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MONOSOME plus a wildcard: MONOSOME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MONOSOME
8 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MONOSOME
- Monosomy 1p36 look like Are you also searching for Distal Monosomy ...
- Particular case of symptoms of chromosome 13 nondisjunction syndrome ...
- Trisomy Xxy
- Monosomy Karyotype
- eae36 a Locus on Mouse Chromosome 4 Controls Susceptibility to
- Marjinal Punk Band
- Digeorge Anomaly
- Digeorge Disease
- Partial Trisomy 16
- Donor CellDerived LeukemiasMyelodysplastic Neoplasms in Allogeneic ...