Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MONOPOLY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MONOPOLY exist?
Definitions of MONOPOLY in dictionaries:
- noun - (economics) a market in which there are many buyers but only one seller
- noun - exclusive control or possession of something
- noun - a board game in which players try to gain a monopoly on real estate as pieces advance around the board according to the throw of a die
- Exclusive control by one group of the means of producing or selling a commodity or service.
- A right granted by a government giving exclusive control over a specified commercial activity to a single party.
- A company or group having exclusive control over a commercial activity.
- A commodity or service so controlled.
- Exclusive possession or control: arrogantly claims to have a monopoly on the truth.
- Something that is exclusively possessed or controlled: showed that scientific achievement is not a male monopoly.
- noun - exclusive control of a commodity or service in a particular market
There are 8 letters in MONOPOLY: L M N O O O P Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MONOPOLY plus a wildcard: MONOPOLY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MONOPOLY
8 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MONOPOLY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.